Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Almost 2 year plus i never update my blog here, in between this 2 years have a lot of things happen on my life, my life is totally changing on this pass 2 years.....leaving is most important to make a people change. Time change, Things change, people change........

Know a guy on facebook, the guy convince me and finally fall in love deeply with him. When we together a lot of my friends, colleague told me he is not a good guy and he is player but dont' believe them i just believe him and trust him. This relationship is reli make me almost get crazy, lost myself, not logically love him and in the end broke off on last 2 weeks..........write until here the sadness heart is coming back. I took this guy is a future or the last guy i meat decided to staying down, but is just 11 months we cannot click together, compromise and break off. I never regret i fall in love him, but for him----his not, he hate me and found a lot of reason to pointed me. Now I know if a man the heart is die, he will find a lot of reason want to break off with you and all the reason he giving actually is a small matter and we can solve it by ourself. This is reli make me disappointed and finally let him go. A deeply hurt is make me grow up and mature.......is not memory for him anymore but is still on my memory, i'm human is not cool animal i have emotion, if i tell u i can totally forgot is lie to you, i reli need time to recover, but i tell myself i need to recover fast!!!!! maybe is good for me i no need to give him scolding like mad, no need to see their family face, i can do back myself. I more like people pamper is not scolding. I know myself i'm not the bad temperament person, i'm soft and gentle, this is all from my parent. From baby till now my parent all pamper and treat me like a princess, i totally dont' know how to cook and no chance enter to kitchen cook and wash cloths, maybe this is my weak point, a lot of guys like girlfriends know to cook and take care of them, but i really not the type, but for him i really will learn, learn for anything but he not appreciate me......haih....anyway everything is end, all the beautiful things is become memory......

No comments: