Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Love and Friendship

Love, in relationships, is expressed and experienced in different ways by different people, and that is what holds them together.I Love You
Love does not always means the something to all people. All of us experience love in different ways because thr r various ways of
expressing Love.

Passionate Love:- is romantic Love , based on a strong emotional n sexual component. Being extremely intense, the partners idealize the person n feel Love will overcome every obstacle.

Compatible Love:- develops slowly over time, creating a genuine liking n understanding between partners. It’s natural n stress free. The partners treat each other as equals, share secrets n laughter.

Obsessive Love:- can be an overwhelming experience marked by rash decisions. It’s impulsive, needy n possessive. This Love creates an insatiable need for constant attention, reassurance n affection. “ If my bf ignores me for a while, I do stupid things to get his attention. I have trouble concentrating on anything else,” says One of My frnd.

Unconditional Love:- is nurturing n non=demanding. Selfless, it is based on giving rather than receiving. “My mom’s an amazing woman,” says one of my frnd. “My brothers n I have exploited her Love. We’ve driven her around the bend, got her into trouble with dad so many times. Her comeback was always “There’s nothing you can do that will make me stop loving you”.

Scheming Love:- is about lying and cheating. It’s about being manipulative n playing with people’s emotions. It’s about treating Love as a game to be played with various partners.

Convenient Love:- happens when you stay together because of children, society, financial or personal constraints. It happens when you fear the consequences of the relationship break up.

No comments: