Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bali Trip


Travel to one of the most enchanting destinations in the world ?- Bali, Indonesia on May 2008.
Bali's wide variety of attractions, the astonishing physical beauty of the island, the year-round perfect climate and friendly people make Bali a place regarded by visitors and inhabitants as pure paradise. My friend all told me bali is the best place for honeymoon and suitable for couple, but this time i go for company trip next time maybe should go with my honey liow. hihihi...
My colleague playing at the sea

Second and third day activities is all in the field and visit farm.hi hi take the leng leng pic on the farm first. Is very nice place and the air was veli fresh.

Rice Field
Tropical Rain Forest

Bumbu Bali Restaurant, decoration, design is same at Bumbu bali Malaysia nothing special also, but the foods is nice.

5 comments:

jazz2dmax said...

waaaaaaaaaahhhh .. who's your honeeeeyyyyyyy ei? ;p

Daphne Yeoh said...

my honeeeyyyyy hv a lot ler.....

Daphne Yeoh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jazz2dmax said...

waahh how many honeeyss u ave larrrrrr.. so geng mehhhh :P

Tweets said...

Wahhh, nice pics. I also came back from Bali but how come we've got different Bali photos geh?

By the way, guess who I am? :p