Monday, November 26, 2007

My Favourite Album - Namie Amuro _ Play



Namie is back to Play.

This Namie Amuro - Play album is my fully recommended. the chart-strong J-pop diva, whose previous album Queen of Hip Pop lept to the No. 2 spot on the Oricon charts, returns with her eighth major work. It features 11 tracks including the four hit singles CAN'T SLEEP, CAN'T EAT, I'M SICK, Baby Don't Cry, FUNKY TOWN, and Violet Sauce which was the image song for the Japanese theatrical release of Sin City. Other recommended tracks include the principal song Hide & Seek, the rock-flavored number It's all about you, and Pink Key.
This version comes with a DVD featuring CAN'T SLEEP, CAN'T EAT, I'M SICK, Baby Don't Cry, FUNKY TOWN, Hide & Seek, and Hello, plus a special clip featuring Amuro Namie. - But now was out of the stock on market ! My favourite song for this album is, Hide & Seek, Top Secret, Funky Town, Baby Don't Cry, Can't Sleep, Can't Eat, I'm Sick, Hello & Pink Key. As present this few song is my MP3 and car audio hit song ...................

No comments: